CARRER INFORMATION & GUIDANCE BUREAU
KLE Society’s College of Education has a dedicated placement cell to cater to the events and activities pertaining to placements.
The Placement Cell operates through the Student Placement Committee consisting of Faculty and Student Representatives. It takes focused and continuous efforts for the purpose of Placement.
The Cell motivates and prepares students for interviews in prospective Institutions.
The Cell organizes pre-placement workshops and orientations for the students. The cell provides regular information about jobs and higher courses and necessary facilities such as books on competitive exams, journals, employment newspapers, etc. and free internet facilities to stakeholders. Institution always displays on the notice boards for vacancies available in the different schools.
- To develop confidence towards Teaching Profession
- To acquaint with the communicative skills and competencies to an effective classroom teacher
- To prepare the student-teachers to face interviews confidently
- To promote career counseling by organizing guest speakers viz. senior corporate personnel and most importantly by the immediately placed senior students.
The placement cell Committee Members:
- Dr. Basavaraj V. Halemani
- Dr. Jayashree C. Kundgolmath
- Dr. Anil G. Gumgol
- Shri Veeresh A. Kalkeri
- Student Representatives
- Jatteppa Metagar
- Prakash Hyrad